Suicide isn’t a Solution
We the Youth Red Cross of Kumaraguru College of technology conducted an online Awareness on “Suicide isn’t a solution” on October 2,2020.
The main objective of this event is to change the perception about suicide, since it is becoming more common decision amongst all the people nowadays. The live session with chief guest Mrs. Padma Priya comprised of spreading awareness on suicide and how to overcome that mentality.
Some importance points discussed in this event are:
Nowadays, many of the youngsters are committing suicide due to depression, exam stress, family problems etc, The only solution for this problem is that everyone should feel free to share their emotions. One should think about their parents, friends and relatives before taking some wrong decisions.
The best ways to overcome the depressions,
- Find small ways to be of service to others.
- Find workable goals that gives a sense of accomplishment.
- Focus on people who lift you up.
- Schedule pleasant activities or events.
- Stay in the present.
- Try to keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Compulsory all should have preplaning because if plan A fails go with plan B.
The awareness session is conducted through Instagram live between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on 02/10/2020. By attending this session, many of them would have got self motivation which gears up for a new path to cherish.
Soak up the views. Take in the bad weather and the good weather. You are not the storm.