In this Blog you will learn How to interface Radio Frequency transmitter and receiver module with Arduino? How to send DATA from Radio frequency Transmitter – Receiver ?
- It has some many applications in embedded systems.
A RF-signal refers to a wireless electromagnetic signal used as a form of communication and Radio waves are a form of electromagnetic radiation with radio frequencies that range from 3hz – 300Ghz
- Frequency -> Oscillation. Radio Frequency communication is used in industries like:
- TV broadcasting
- radar systems
- computer platform networks.
WORKING OF RF TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER:
- Metal rod catches radio waves and turns into electrical signals feeds into radio. This type of antenna is also called receivers
- A transmitter may be a different quite antenna that does the other job to a receiver.
- Receiver transform Electrical signs into Radio waves, So they can travel a huge number of Km around the Earth.
- Since the antenna will devour thousands of radio signals at a time so a radio tuner is important to tune into a specific frequency. This is typically done with a resonator which is a circuit with a capacitor and an inductor form a tuned circuit.
- The Resonator amplifies oscillations within a specific waveband, while reducing oscillations at other frequencies outside the band.
The distance over which radio correspondences is helpful relies fundamentally upon things other than frequency. For example, transmitter power, collector quality, type, size, and tallness of Receiving wire, method of transmission, noise, and meddling signs.
RF TRANSMITTER MODULE:
It consists of:
RF RECEIVER MODULE:
It consists of:
- Vcc for power supply
- DATA for receiving data from transmitter
- GND for power supply ground
CONNECTION OF RF TRANSMITTER:
- Pin ATAD –Pin D12 of Arduino
- Pin Vcc — Pin 5V of Arduino
- Pin GND – GND of Arduino
C CONNECTION OF RF RECEIVER:
- Pin Vcc –Pin 5V of Arduino
- Pin DATA –Pin D12 of Arduino
- Pin GND — Pin GND of Arduino
- Leave second data pin UN connected
wireless communication using RF Modules has more number of application such that,
- RC Cars
- Home Automation