Felicitation – Recognizing Achievement
A felicitation ceremony was conducted at KCT on 21.11.2017 to celebrate the students who have won in various competitions and events in the recent days. It was a moment to cherish for the winners and they had brought their parents with them to share the happiness. Shri Shankar Vanavarayar, Joint Correspondent, KCT congratulated the winners and encouraged them to win more accolades in the future. Dr R S Kumar, Principal, KCT also extended his wishes and appreciations to the students. ‘Ideation Talk’ – A special address was given by Mr. Vishwanath. S, Forge. The winners were honored and motivated during the event which would enable them to achieve more.
Some of the notable achievements are:
1. Hanupriya, Sagarika, Swathi, Manopriya, Jenifer – First Prize from the President of India in the World Food India Hackathon 2017 organized by The Food Ministry of India.
2. Team Legion – Overall Championship in QUAD-TORC 2017.
3. Anitha – Gold in 48th All India Student Design Competition conducted by NDRF.
4. Nandhini – Gold in Anna University Inter Zone Boxing Championship.
5. Niveda, Gowtham – First Prize, AICTE-ECI, Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards – 2017.
6. Ravi Shankar – Overall Fourth Position in the 7th Commonwealth Power lifting Championship 2017, South Africa.